G. Pulla Reddy Malaipeda, 100% Vegetarin, Long Shelf Life, Mouthmelting Taste, Ideal for Pooja, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Malaipeda from G. Pulla Reddy is a typical North Indian sweet. Malaipeda serves as an ideal sweet on pooja occasions. This sweet is
• 100 % vegetarian.
• Free from harmful preservatives and artificial flavors.
• Round shaped in a brownish tinge, with floral petals carved on the soft creamy surface.
• Decorated with pistachio toppings.
• Ideal as gifts to loved ones during auspicious occasions like Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, Ganesha Chaturthi etc.
• Available in gift wraps and can be sent directly to the recipient’s address.
• Personalised gift messages are also allowed.
• These are not fragile, hence can be transported easily over long distances.
• Available in 500gm, 1kg and 2kg packs respectively.
• Shelf life of 15 days.
The exotic essence and creamy texture of the malaipeda is attributable to the below ingredients:
• Corn flour
• Citric acid
Besides the mouth melting taste, malaipeda is filled with the goodness of
• Milk is a rich source of calcium and Vitamin A, which helps in strong bones, teeth, eyesight, concentration and glowing skin, suggests doctors.
• Cardamom, almonds and pistachio are strong in fibre and anti-oxidant content which aids in improving digestion and bile movement. They tend to improve the metabolism cycle and also help in regulating cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
• Saffron consumption is known to improve heart health as well as lung functioning, says doctors.
Retain the nutty essence along with the texture and mouthwatering taste of the Malaipeda with the help of the below tips:
• You may refrigerate them.
• Store these in airtight containers.
• Keep these in a cool dry place, at normal room temperature.
Shelf life: 5 days
Pieces Per(Kg) - 20 Approx.
Product Id: 369135