Patanjali Atta Noodles Veggie (Pack of 10)
One of the favorite snacks of children, noodles are very tasty and easy to make. The best part of noodle is that you don’t have to chew much, which is why even senior family members loves it. In today’s competitive market there are multiple types of noodles available. Patanjali Atta noodles veggie is definitely the best among them as it is very nutritious. Anyone can have Patanjali noodles as it is safe and delicious as well.
Pure and healthy ingredients is used for the preparation of Patanjali Atta Noodles Veggie. These ingredients are
• Iodized salt
• Wheat gluten
• Edible rich bran oil
• Acidifying agent (e330)
• Thickener (ins 145) minerals
• Flavour enhances (e627 & e631)
• Vegetable protein Soya sauce powder
• Whole wheat flour and refined wheat flour noodles
• Seasoning mix : coriander powder, onion, garlic, turmeric powder, cumin, ginger, red chilies, clove dehydrated vegetables ( carrots, peas, beans)
Yoga guru Ramdev Baba introduced Patanjali in the year 2006. The main motive of Patanjali is to establish the science of Ayurveda in accordance with the latest technology. Ayurvedic process, qualitative ingredients and the modern technology have made each and every product of Patanjali magical. Some of the magical benefits of Patanjali Atta Noodles Veggie are
• Wheat gluten is very helpful for a healthy digestive system.
• Rich in vitamin E, bran oil is known for lowering the cholesterol level.
• Wheat gluten is also known for increasing the level of energy in human body.
• Loaded with vitamins like B-1, B-3, B-5 and minerals like zinc, iron and magnesium wheat flour is a very healthy food item.
Hygienically prepared with modern instruments Patanjali products are known for quality and feature. Maintaining the same guidelines these Patanjali Atta Noodles Veggie also contains some unique features.
• It has a shelf life of 12 months.
• This noodle is very easy to cock.
• This product is 100% vegetarian.
• An ideal option for evening snacks.
• The total weight of 1 package Patanjali Atta Noodles Veggie is 60 gram.
• Its packaging style is strong and unique. It helps the noodles to stay fresh for long period.
To enjoy the best taste of Patanjali Atta Noodles follow some basic steps.
• Always serve this noodle hot.
• Once open store this in an airtight container.
• Try to prepare these noodles in medium heat.
• Keep it in a dry place at a normal room temperature.
• Add seasonal vegetables and nuts to make the noodles tastier and garnish it with coriander.
Product ID: 911016